Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Der Fuhrer's Signature

Hello friends

I'm not so expert about this kind of things, please can I have your opinions about this signature I found in a 1935 NSDAP parteibuch?

Thanks for your time

Cheers

Francesco
    Attached Files
    COLLECTING POLITICAL ITEMS, HJ AND SS

Closer..
    Attached Files

Comment

It is the facsimile version, not hand-signed.

Comment

Hi Francesco,

I agree with hucks216, it's a printed signature. I believe Hitler initially signed some of the earliest NSDAP Membership Books of the 1927 Edition, but he soon ran out of time to do so. Party Treasurer Franz X Schwarz kept up the personal signature tradition for as long as he could, but even he had to defer to printed signatures eventually. When there were so many millions of members, who could sign all those documents personally?!

Cheers,

Br. James

Comment

Hello james and hucks

You confirmed what I was thinking, of course I know it was a printed version, this document belongs to a member number 2 million so it was impossible to sign for real all papers

The thing I was asking was about the printed signature "Adolf Hitler" is it an early version of his signature? Cause I usually see his signature like this in the image.

That was my question to be sure that this document is original, I was looking to that AH's signature and it appeared to me like strange. Thanks for your time friends and thanks for your xplanations. I'm glad about it

Regards

Francesco
          Attached Files

Comment

Have a look at this set which might answer any queries you might have.

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=807229

Comment

Hi Francesco,

Sorry that I misunderstood your question; had I understood it correctly, I would have responded that while the AH signature style is an early one from the era of the first edition of the NSDAP Membership Book series -- the first edition being dated 1927 -- this style was apparently continued in the 1932, 1933 and 1935 editions, and perhaps in the last edition -- 1939 -- as well. I don't have a copy of the 1939 Ausgabe at hand so I can't confirm that thought, but it does sound probable to me.

Hope this is helpful. Cheers,

Br. James

Comment

Hello James and Hucks

I made an incomplete question so sorry me too!

All clear, thank you very much for explanation and help! 😄

Many many regards

Francesco, bye!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X