KVK 2 doc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KVK 2 doc

I need some help with this award document. Why does it not have an image of the award on it and is it also supposed to have an embossed stamp? I am thinking that this document is a fake.
    Attached Files

Yes, it's fake but there were many variants of this award doc, a lot of which didn't have an image of the award.
    Collecting German award documents, other paperwork and photos relating to Norway and Finland.

Comment

Originally posted by Simon O. View Post
      Yes, it's fake but there were many variants of this award doc, a lot of which didn't have an image of the award.
      Simon, thank you I appreciate your help as documents are not my area.It's difficult enough trying to wade through fake / repro NSFK & HJ awards let alone documents.Again thank you for your expertise.

Comment

Pretty much all the details in it are wrong, a unit that hadn't existed since 1940, Wk.X was in NW Germany, a long way from Frankfurt a.d Oder. an Fp number that bears no relation to the unit or higher formation (it's in fact to the war correspondents company of the LSSAH) and so on.
        Collecting German award documents, other paperwork and photos relating to Norway and Finland.

Comment

Originally posted by Simon O. View Post
          Oh yes, I agree ! Tom

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X