Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adolf Hitler Stationery/Individual card for Review

Hello everyone,

Opinions needed for this card. I found the similar (or same) card in Mark Griffith's book, Collectors Guide to "Liberated" Adolf Hitler Memorabilia, but I am still not sure about the authenticity of this card, does it belong to AH stationery? Do any members have the same card?

Two pictures under magnifier. If you need more pics, please let me know.

Many thanks!

Shawn
    Attached Files

Pic 2
    Attached Files

Comment

Pic 3
      Attached Files

Comment

Pic last
        Attached Files

Comment

For reference, please see my thread here: http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=684460 in which I posted period original menu cards dated 1.August 1936 (measuring approx. 8 x 5 inches) and 17. Januar 1938 (measuring approx. 7 x 4-1/4 inches) - both with a gold border and gold eagle/swastika emblem.

The one pictured above would seem to conform to the 1938 example in size, except that the embossed emblem is not in gold.

John

Comment

Originally posted by jwburchell View Post
            For reference, please see my thread here: http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=684460 in which I posted period original menu cards dated 1.August 1936 (measuring approx. 8 x 5 inches) and 17. Januar 1938 (measuring approx. 7 x 4-1/4 inches) - both with a gold border and gold eagle/swastika emblem.

The one pictured above would seem to conform to the 1938 example in size, except that the embossed emblem is not in gold.

John
            Thank you so much for your quick response, John. This helps a lot.

Best,
            Shawn

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X