Fegelein Autograph

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fegelein Autograph

Hello, I need some help determining if this is an authentic autograph of Hermann Fegelein. I apologize for the poor picture quality, it is the best photo I have (I don't have the document yet, but am wanting to purchase it if it gets a thumbs up). Many thanks, Chris
    Attached Files

I honestly don't like it.

Doesn't match the real thing. Now you might be tempted to say "well it could be a varation".

But I've checked at least 5 real autos of him, and none match yours. Neither does the handwriting. The one you've posted is sloppy, his handwriting was not sloppy.

He forms his "R"'s different. He forms his "F"'s different, Forms his "G"'s different.

Plus, its in a book. That is an easy target for forgers. If you mess up, always another book. I've seen a couple of these Fegelein signed books. One is on Terry Patton's site now. It also looks bad.

My advice, stay away.

Real Fegelein signature.

Comment

Yeah. Definitely one to avoid.

Comment

Has anyone ever seen a signed photo of Fegelein for sale? I've been searching for one for years.

Comment

in my opinion ... another fake from fegelein recently sold at hermann historica ....
          let me know your thoughs.
          Attached Files

Comment

Both document were fakes. And not good one !

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X