Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a grouping of "fair" conditioned "Die Wehrmacht" magazines

Hey folks,

Just curious if there is much demand for these? Some are in great shape.. others are not.

thanks for any info. Shoot me a note here or PM.
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

I'm sure some people here collect them. Always good references for various things, such as uniform combos, equipment, propaganda, battles, etc.

best
        Hank
        Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
        ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

Comment

These are mid war issues which are the most common. In good to VG condition they are worth $10 -$15 each. If they have tattered/torn or taped covers a few dollars each if you are lucky.

Damaged issues from these years basically have no value as they are readily available in 'collector' condition.

Comment

Originally posted by stroh View Post
            These are mid war issues which are the most common. In good to VG condition they are worth $10 -$15 each. If they have tattered/torn or taped covers a few dollars each if you are lucky.

Damaged issues from these years basically have no value as they are readily available in 'collector' condition.
            that sounds right to me

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X