Fakes At The SOS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fakes At The SOS?

I was at the SOS yesterday , and couldn't help but notice many fake propaganda posters , at 3 or 4 booths.. My question is why are people allowed to sell this crap ? I know at the Maxx you aren't allowed to sell these types of pieces.. I collect Jewish propaganda posters , and couldn't believe the fakes .... I noticed a Helmet seller clearly labeling there items as reproductions, but I still think this sends the wrong kind of message..

I saw an "original" SS dagger for $1000 in the last row yesterday. I do not know a lot about SS daggers, but I knew enough not to risk that.

Comment

I also saw 4 Floch EK1 spanges for sale, 3 were being sold as original, one dealer was honest and told me it was a Floch.

Comment

Looks like no one has the answer... I guess the SOS doesn't care about fakes, rather just the table money.

Comment

Well I overheard a Show security man talking to one of the sellers and I caught the words reproduction... So maybe there was something being said just not overtly.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X