Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS-TV "Thüringen" photograph of bandsman

Greetings all,
    I'm in the process of inquiring, or better yet completing a transaction for a black SS NCO's "Thüringen" tunic which was worn by a bandsman. While searching for accessories I recalled a picture that was for sale on the Estand a few months back. If my memory serves right, which it might not, it didn't sell and eventually faded into the abyss. The photograph depicted four to five SS NCO's, all which were wearing the black SS uniform displaying the vertical tk billion collar tab, Thüringen cuff-title and musicians swallows nest. I also believe they were standing in a straight line slightly turned but it has been awhile since I saw it so I might be inaccurate on a few details(sorry about that).
    Said picture would obviously make for a excellent addition along side my new item and I would love to purchase it. Most frustratingly though, I didn't save the sellers information. Hopefully he'll or someone that's aware of the images location will see this. Please feel free to contain me via PM at anytime.
    That is all; thank you for your time and possible assistance. I'll be the first to admit that I find these type of threads to be quite the annoyance so please accept my sincere apologies for creating one.
    Thanks again,
    C.S

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
X