Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wehrpass question

Hallo Collectors,

Yesterday I've bought a very huge grouping from a Dutch Resistance Fighter.
    Between all the documents and papers and items I've found these German Documents.
    Is there anyone who can tell something about this German Soldier?
    Is it something special or just a regular wehrpass.

Thank you very much!

Kind regards,

Jeroen.
    Attached Files
    Always looking for photos and documents from Rotterdam - Dordrecht - Moerdijk (1940-1945)

Attached Files
    Always looking for photos and documents from Rotterdam - Dordrecht - Moerdijk (1940-1945)

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Other pass
                Attached Files

Comment

And a post war pass
                  Attached Files

Comment

Except for the fact the Fallschirmjaeger Rgt Hermann Goering entry looks fake (but may be good, just not 100% on it personally), it's a nice book. From my limited knowledge, looks like he was with some LW civil engineer units, may have become a pilot (not sure, I just see he was at Flugzeugfuhrerschule - Pilot's school - but he may have had ground duties there).

He was award the Sport Abzeichen & black wound badge.

EDIT - the other 2 booklets are his pre- & post-war training diplomas, one to become a painter (postwar) and the other a lathe (or other machine tool) operator (pre-war).

Hank
                    Last edited by Hank C.; 12-21-2014, 12:46 PM. Reason: more info
                    Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
                    ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

Comment

Thank you Hank, i understand because the last FJ panzer HG looks new but at the page entlassung you can Also see the same regiment in the old writing.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeroen wo2 View Post
                        Thank you Hank, i understand because the last FJ panzer HG looks new but at the page entlassung you can Also see the same regiment in the old writing.
                        Absolutely, noticed that too as I was having a second look - so may well be good! Others more knowledgeable than me may be able to verify it.

Still, a decent book to a full-war soldier.

Hank
                        Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
                        ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

Comment

Well, he has 12.5.45 on the unit page (13) but was released on 2.4.45 (page 24). His wound badge was awarded 27.4.44 while he was with a Fliegerschule and had been serving there from 13.6.42.
                          Jeff

Comment

Looks like there was another entry under the HG one.
                            Collecting German award documents, other paperwork and photos relating to Norway and Finland.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 3 users online. 0 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                            X