No announcement yet.

Eagle Order Cert , Unissued.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Many thanks Dragnet for posting my other Adler Orden Certificate ... again, unfortunately not awarded .... I would be very grateful if DAO experts, such as Peter J. & Marisca Irommel, would kindly comment on its authenticity? For instance, does the wording on this second certificate posted comply with known examples? I am contemplating selling them on Estand, therefore, a thumbs up from WAF experts would be a great comfort prior to advertising as authentic TR era? Thanks in anticipation Hadrian

Comment

In my opinion, the characteristics of this new document are coincident with the original award certificate in the time.

Look at the example:
      Attached Files

Comment

Marisca .... many thanks for your response, it is certainly good to note that my second certificate complies with known original examples It gives me the confidence to sell as an original TR example. My only other question is what would be a fair price to advertise these two DAO certificates on Estand? .... I have trawled the net, but have been unable to find similar examples for sale? Thanks in anticipation Hadrian

Comment

About prices, I can not help you since it's a blank document.

As single collector would buy a certificate blank as a complement or curiosity in my collection.

In any case, would not pay a high price for this document..... I am interested in the historical value of knowing the person who was awarded the order of the German Eagle.

Good luck with the sale

Comment

Many thanks for your kind response.... Dragnet & I will continue to trawl the internet to identify a fair & reasonable price, prior to advertising the documents for sale, best wishes Hadrian

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X