Nice discovery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice discovery

Bought this at small library sale in Toronto.
    http://forum.axishistory.com/files/weltjuden.jpg

According to Ulric of England its:

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="90%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=quote>The SS anti-Semetic instruction book 'Das Weltjudentum' by Dieter Schwarz
    Price: £275 - $475

Black stiff card covered book with silver Runes and title. Incredibly this edition was published in 1944 and details the organisation and world politics of the Jews. Mainly text with some photographs and illustrations. Rare book in mint condition. </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

http://www.ulric-of-england.com/documents.html

My book is even earlier, its from 1942.

Now my question is - I preffer to collect Ukrainian militaria and would gladly trade this for things like UVV patches or Galicia division collar tab. Do militaria dealers do trades or do they just sell things? Has anybody traded items with militaria dealers? Can I write to a dealer and ask if he wants to trade?

Has nobody on this forum traded with a dealer?

Comment

Trading with a dealer will be like buying a new car and trading in your old one as part of the deal. You won't get what your old car is worth and you will still end up paying his "mark up" for whatever you buy.

Join the forum and then you can put it on the estand either for sale or trade.

Don

ps- I don't want a lot of angry pms from car dealers- you guys know what I'm taliking about.
      pseudo-expert

Comment

Thanks for the info!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X