Can anyone help in German ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can anyone help in German ebay

There is photo set I would like to buy. But no sending outside Germany . I need help...

eBay Deutschland - "NO SHIPPING OUTSIDE OF DE"

I purchase many items on eBay Germany ALL the time.

Many German Sellers do not realize that their default shipping preferences are set to "Shipping Only To Germany."

Several of these German Sellers are more than happy to ship to the USA, France, UK, etc.

Only if there is a notation in RED next to "Versand"... "KEIN VERSAND NACH USA" etc, are foreign bidders blocked from placing a bid.

Typically, I pay only 5,60 Euros for Registered Mail Shipping (Einschreiben) but sometimes I pay only 3,45 Euros for Registered Mail if it is a light-weight bubble envelope.

Comment

Email the seller ,and tell them you wish to purchase the item, 9 times out of 10 they will sell it to you and ship it outside Germany...

Comment

Originally posted by mac-apple View Post
        Email the seller ,and tell them you wish to purchase the item, 9 times out of 10 they will sell it to you and ship it outside Germany...
        I agree with the other two replies.

I have bought plenty of photos, militaria, beer glasses, etc from Germany only sellers to the UK.

Finland is not considered a 'risk' country to send to.

Comment

Hi

When you will i can send it to your adress. I can help you.
          I send world wide...

cheers

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X