Kampfgruppe

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any idea what uniform these children are wearing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any idea what uniform these children are wearing?

Sailor suits,for a better description,they appear to have KM style insignia on the sleeve.John

Comment

Thank you John!

Comment

can some one tell me.. where did people get these kids uniforms from ?
        was it bought as a set in a toy shop ? or.. when officers got fitted for a new uniform... the tailor would offer a kids edition for their children ?

Ian

Comment

Exactly, just as children all over the world wore / wear sailor suits These German children are doing the same. There were even tiny aluminum M35 helmets...

Comment

Hi,

This photo appears to me to be children wearing the same uniform as - possibly; their father.
            They seem not to be "toy shop" purchases, but smaller replicas of a family members uniform.
            Toy shop uniforms would not be so detailed and exact, these are exact copies of a particular Kreigsmarine uniform.
            Great image!

Best wishes,

John.

Comment

Ever thought about a brother and sister who were in a children's choir, where such dress-forms were occasionally worn?

Comment

I tailor my own panzer wraps to ride my motorcycle...and was tempted of making complete panzer sonderbekleidung for my kids, now 8 and 10, but is too much work

Carles

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X