B

B
    Attached Files

Comment

C

C
      Attached Files

Comment

When the Germans took over the Sudetenland, Germans who had been members of the local Nazi party in Czechoslovakia became members of the German Nazi party and these personnel files were created.
        Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by JUNGCO View Post
          When the Germans took over the Sudetenland, Germans who had been members of the local Nazi party in Czechoslovakia became members of the German Nazi party and these personnel files were created.
          Jeff
          ???

A = Stammbuch, "book of live", stating his career, education, Services, etc.

B = Strafregister, "file of fines", showing if the individual ever had any Problems with Police, was in prison, etc.

C = Suggestion of the Party leader of his section, that he proposed him to become a "Blockleiter"

Comment

docs

Document "B" has personal info with the title "Excerpt from the penal registry" and simply states he has no penal record. Item "C" is a recommendation that he be appointed Blockleiter.

Comment

The first document is the front page of an ancestry book, the 2nd one is an extract from criminal records/registry of Ferdinand Deyl.

Gerdan

Comment

Thank you

Thanks so much for your identification of these documents. As you know there are more pages than I've shown. Could anyone offer a ballpark value range for such a document? I have 5 sets that I'd like to sell on the e-stand and I have no idea as to the collectibility of such documents or value. Thanks again, Brian

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X