Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Karl Wolff signed award doc

Hello gents,
    friend of mine has this doc in collection and I only wanted to know what could be realistic "collector to collector" price for such common doc but with this interesting signature? I just want to be sure to make him a fair offer.

Thanks for any advice
    Attached Files

I can't say for sure on this - others might be able to - but Wolff's signature has been apparently widely & well faked. Make sure it's good, if you can get others here to chime in.

Do a search for "Wolff" here in the docs forum, you should get some results & comparisons.

best
    Hank
    Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
    ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

Comment

Thanks for your reply. I allready made research and didn ´t find anything wrong with mine. Also the source is good - very honest guy.

Comment

I also asked the opinion of one of the greatest experts of the Wolff signature (thanks Antonio!!!) and seems to have everything in order ....

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...ighlight=wolff
        Attached Files

Comment

Dedman can you post a clearer picture of the signature? My original impression is that the two are absolutely identical which is odd indeed but a clearer scan would help clear that up.
          J
          Last edited by Jeremy; 03-13-2015, 06:13 PM.

Comment

Ignore my last post, Dedman.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremy View Post
              Dedman can you post a clearer picture of the signature? My original impression is that the two are absolutely identical which is odd indeed but a clearer scan would help clear that up.
              J
              I was not clear: it is the same certificate with the signature and stamp detailed!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X