Asking help from postcard collectors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asking help from postcard collectors

Looking for any who collect the various types of postcards, or private portraits, of Army Knight's Cross holders for an R. James Bender project. Have done 9 books for him thus far, this request being for an Army subjects only book.

Looking for obverse (front) scan only of any postcards that match the list of individuals in the book. All are Army General rank with most being KC holders. Full credit beside images used and with acknowledgements. Only 1 facial/chest up image per man needed.

Of 300 personnel in book I have portraits, head/chest up shots for about half so seek the remainder. A good number are with the Hoffmann or other series and have a names list. Anyone interested in helping please PM or email me at

yergemar@gmail.com

and will send list. For whatever reason can't paste it to this mail as site incorrectly recognizes its size so doesn't post.

Many thanks,
    Mark

My thanks to Holger and Dick for their help with some of those needed. Their contribution efforts are how and why books actually get done as complete as possible.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
    X