X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Himmler document....real?

Thanks!

Doc

It has at least the RF-SS receipt stamp on it. Interesting the name of party member Arthur Schutt on it, because I once had a large grouping of a SS man Arthur Schutt who lived in Eberswalde. Do you have further informations of this guy ?

Comment

Hi,

If i'm right, Schütt or the Reichsbahn asked to the Kurmark Gauleitung infos on the "pedigree" of Schütt for an unknown reason.
      Letter sent on April 28, received by the Reichsbahn on May 4.
      It is said that the letter was received by the RF-SS on May 21.

i can't understand why there is a "signature" of Heini on this document.
      It was purely a memo sent to to the various administrations.
      Schütt was said to be "politically ok" by the NSDAP Gauleitung.

It was maybe a check done before the entry of Schütt in the SS, but i can't see why Himmler will sign every single memo on current/future SS member...

See You

Vince

Comment

Thanks very much.

The smallest doubt don't purchase. I've seen Himmler forgeries that look amazing. Heck, I can forge it pretty good without any practice.

There also appears to be 2 Himmler signatures. One in the stamped block.

As far as Arthur Smutt, sorry I don't have anymore information on him. This was on a site for sale. I could ask the seller.

Comment

100% authentic sig of himmler,no doubt,i have many and tell his hand a mile off,

Comment

Doc

The topic is that the Gauleitung confirmed that Schutt is political reliable. Such political judgements were requested to examine if the person is reliable and if the person is aryan.
            Originally posted by FrenchVolunteer View Post
            Hi,

If i'm right, Schütt or the Reichsbahn asked to the Kurmark Gauleitung infos on the "pedigree" of Schütt for an unknown reason.
            Letter sent on April 28, received by the Reichsbahn on May 4.
            It is said that the letter was received by the RF-SS on May 21.

i can't understand why there is a "signature" of Heini on this document.
            It was purely a memo sent to to the various administrations.
            Schütt was said to be "politically ok" by the NSDAP Gauleitung.

It was maybe a check done before the entry of Schütt in the SS, but i can't see why Himmler will sign every single memo on current/future SS member...

See You

Vince

Comment

As to why the Himmler signature might be on there, he was a prolific signer. He signed just about everything, almost like a compulsion. The only thing that keeps the value of the HH autograph up is the demand.

Comment

Nice and original!

Comment

Thanks everyone. Appreciate it.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                  X