Attached Files

Comment

Very nice picture! thnx for showing

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

What camo is he wearing in the last picture?

Comment

Originally posted by Raphael1 View Post
              What camo is he wearing in the last picture?
              It reminds me of the Italian cam.

Comment

Italian camo was my first thought as well.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Here is a photo of a unit mostly clad in what look like field, or unit tailor, made short jackets. I cannot tell what camouflage they are, but an interesting group,
                      Kerry.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Very cool photo Kerry!

Comment

KM in field made trousers.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Bill Petz has just started a very similar thread, could the 2 be combined? There are already some very interesting photos here, it would be a shame if future researchers and interested parties could not readily access both threads. Just a thought,
                            Kerry.

Comment

Kerry...The thread I started leans towards collectors who actually own and possess the items they are posting. I see in this thread photos taken from other websites and books. I even see several of my photos posted that apparently were taken off ebay but I actually own them now. I'm also asking to see actual field made items posted as well. So the two threads cover the same subject but are different...i.e collectors who own versus those are using/borrowing photos from another source. Of course collectors have the choice of posting their own photos wherever they want to include this thread.

I would like to point out that I had previously posted many photos of my field made Camo items to include actual field made items in a thread named "Unique Custom Camo Luft Tunic" on the Fallschirmjaeger forum that covered Field made items. The thread was started by Hundestaffel with a photo of mine that I had won off Ebay. I no longer desire to further post any photos of mine on his thread because he continues to take photos from various different sources and blocks out the names of the owners. My plan is to post new acquisitions and to re-post my photos and items from the thread in the FJ Forum to my new thread in the Photo Forum under the title of "Field/Tailor made Camo Items".

So members here can continue to post Field made Camo photos on this thread as I don't want to take anything away from Jeroen wo2 who started this thread. He may have not been aware that a thread already existed outside of the photo forum and I know we share the same interest area of Field Made Camo. The only thing I would like to see when posting is giving credit to the source where taken (if possible) whether from a collector, book or a website.

Bill Petz

Originally posted by kerryboo View Post
                              Bill Petz has just started a very similar thread, could the 2 be combined? There are already some very interesting photos here, it would be a shame if future researchers and interested parties could not readily access both threads. Just a thought,
                              Kerry.
                              Last edited by W Petz; 05-13-2015, 01:18 PM.

Comment

Point taken Bill, I hope that it is possible to keep the new thread free of the pilfered photos. I know how frustrating it is to see the pictures I have bid on and won being posted by others.
                                It would be great if, as you say, people also post the actual items on your thread, I will watch with some anticipation,
                                Kerry.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X