Collection of Agfa Lupex and Agfa Brovira Buchenwald Photographs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Collection of Agfa Lupex and Agfa Brovira Buchenwald Photographs

Hello Gentlemen.....I just joined this site to post about my collection of photographs. They are all on original Agfa Lupex and Agfa Broviara (1) paper. The Agfa Brovira photograph is smaller than the Lupex. I also have 4 larger photographs that are all marked April 1945 on the back. I have been told that these are extremely rare and these are not copies. They are 100% original and I do not think they have ever been seen in public. I would appreciate any information you guys can give me. They are VERY graphic and I do not want to post the actual photos...although some I could. Sincerely Bob ps oh boy I do not know how to do the url thing etc so I don't know how to post pics of the backs of the photos like I was planning...I have them in my iphone.

Welcome to the forum Botsey.

You may well have images that were taken by US troops after the camp was liberated. Many variations exist, plenty of which are well known and can be seen on various Internet sites. If the examples you have are indeed private images then they will patently be of more interest.

Regards,

Carl

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
    X