Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Show us your favourite Ritterkreuz photo

Hello to all,

i would like to see your best RK holder photo.
    I want to begin with this one here. Franz Bäke

Attached Files

Wow Christian,

that's a great photo. It's the first time I've seen Dr. Bäke in a regular uniform. Do you know when and where the photo was taken?

Since I'm not an Association member, yet, I can't upload images. Instead I'll show one of my recent purchases. A photo I bought from Kai depicting Wilhelm Finkbeiner during his Knight's cross ceremony. I find the photo to be absolutely marvellous. I had been thinking about buying this photo for over a year and the other day I decided to finally do it. I can't wait to see the photo arrive in the mail.

Best regards/ Daniel

Comment

Also a nice photo - by the way such photos are very rare to find - so you´ve done the right way.

There are some writtings on the backside of my photo, but i´m not at home at the moment so i will look at the evening and will inform you about it.

Comment

Methinks that the Bäke photo was taken in Kürassier-Kaserne in Bielefeld(?) where Gren.Ers.Btl.18. was stationed?

Comment

Originally posted by Akira Takiguchi
          Methinks that the Bäke photo was taken in Kürassier-Kaserne in Bielefeld(?) where Gren.Ers.Btl.18. was stationed?
          Akira it could be possible, i´ve to look at home.

Does anybody else has got a nice photo for showing?

Comment

RK Photo

Heinrich Meyer and Karl Muller photographed with Sperrle, just after receiving the RK. I do not know the date but their award of the RK was documented in a February 1943 issue of Der Adler, which I also have.

Mike
            Last edited by Mike Heuer; 01-08-2005, 01:21 PM.

Collecting mint condition Imperial German uniforms, visor caps, and Pickelhauben.

Comment

Yeah - also a terrific one

Comment

Here is another one of my collection showign Jochims. The photo must be taken between the 3.-28.01.1944 during his training at the Panzergrenadierschule in Paris/ France.
                Last edited by Mogdala; 07-31-2006, 11:54 AM.

Comment

Very nice photos Mike and Christian. Christian, do you know the name of the DKiG-holder on the photo?

Best regards/ Daniel

Comment

Originally posted by D. Löwenhamn
                    Christian, do you know the name of the DKiG-holder on the photo?

Best regards/ Daniel
                    He was a "teacher" at the Panzergrenadierschool in Paris and before he must be Kommandeur or Kompaniechef of Inf.Rgt. 90, were the RK holder Martin Müller was fighting, at the time 1941 !!! But i didn´t found out his name untile yet.

Here is another nice photo Hauptmann Borchert, Major Hupfer and Hauptmann Evers, so guy´s show me your best RK photo!!!
                    Last edited by Mogdala; 07-31-2006, 11:58 AM.

Comment

WOW there's some very nice photo's in this thread!!

This is one of my favourites and it shows "zenz" Kaiser.

regards,

Peter
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Akira Takiguchi
                        Akira the photo has writting s on the backside, it was taken summer 1944 Gren.Ers.Btl.18 in Wilhelmsberg near Paderborn.

Here is another nice photo of mine: Nowotny and Phillips at one photo.
                        Attached Files

Comment

You know my interest for the spanish crosses; Adolf Galland
                          Attached Files

Comment

Thanks to all

Thanks to all sharing photos.
                            Weinsoldner i like yours, can i buy it

Here is my latest one, i don´t know who it is - but it can´t be to difficult to get his name. There were not many Soldier with rank Gefreiter holding the RK.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Hugo Speerle
                              Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X