nazi documents help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nazi documents help

I think they are political documents to one guy please help.
    Attached Files

more

photos
    Attached Files

Comment

more docs

photos
      Attached Files

Comment

photo docs

photo
        Attached Files

Comment

last pics

photos
          Attached Files

Comment

political documents

some of the documents are booklets i can post the insides in anyone would like. im just trying to figure out what they are and if they are worth anything.

Comment

It is the personel file of the NSDAP party member Willy (Wilhelm) Möse from Görsdorf

(Kreis Reichenberg). He was temporary responsable as cashier of the party and later (August

1944) promoted to NSDAP-Ortsgruppenleiter (chief of the local NS party).

Gerdan

Comment

A large cache of these were found in the Czech Republic about 20 years ago. Many were members of the Sudetendenland Nazi Party (DNSAP) and when this land was incorporated into Greater Germany, they received their party number and these files were made up for them.
                Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by Gerdan View Post
                  later (August 1944) promoted to NSDAP-Ortsgruppenleiter (chief of the local NS party.
                  I read OrtsgruppenKASSENleiter.

Also, a request to issue him a gun license and some form confirming a cleared record ?

Comment

docs

are they worth anything ? im looking to sell possibly or are they worth keeping for the long run? ive recently started collecting ww2 canadian and have started selling my german items this being one and my minesweeper grouping im looking to possibly sell as well.

Comment

Originally posted by William L View Post
                      are they worth anything ? im looking to sell possibly or are they worth keeping for the long run? ive recently started collecting ww2 canadian and have started selling my german items this being one and my minesweeper grouping im looking to possibly sell as well.
                      I'm going out on a limb here and saying "not much". Maybe 50 euro? Perhaps if there is some sort of famous or well-known signer of any of the docs, something more. But if it's just sort of run of the mill civilian/political documents, I don't think there's a huge interest in these sort of papers.

You might post or link in the "Civil Organizations" forum to see if there are any other thoughts/opinions.

Hope that helps a little bit.

hank
                      Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
                      ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

Comment

Originally posted by Hank C. View Post
                        I'm going out on a limb here and saying "not much". Maybe 50 euro? Perhaps if there is some sort of famous or well-known signer of any of the docs, something more. But if it's just sort of run of the mill civilian/political documents, I don't think there's a huge interest in these sort of papers.

You might post or link in the "Civil Organizations" forum to see if there are any other thoughts/opinions.

Hope that helps a little bit.

hank
                        I agree

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                        X