Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Document help please?

Hi
    Tried Google translate but cannot make sense of it.
    Do not believe they are military related but I would like to know the general content if possible.
    many thanks
    andy
    Attached Files

The first document is a subpoea order. The Wilhelm Busse intended to receive a Kapitulanten Entschädigung, based on this law:

Das Kapitulanten-Entschädigungsgesetz [Gesetz über die Entschädigung der infolge der Verminderung der Wehrmacht aus dem Heere, der Marine und den Schutztruppen ausscheidenden Kapitulanten ; Vom 13. Sept. 1919]

It seems that he was enlisted til 1919 and thereafter (end of WW1) he was dismissed from Mmlitary. Now he demands a monetary compensation.

A bit difficult but I think you understand the Basic sense.

The offe who has to decide is the pension office or public support Institution.

Cari saluti
    Gerdan

Comment

Andy....I seem to recall that there is a pinned translation thread on this forum that was created for the purpose of translating letters, documents etc.

Bill

Comment

Bill

I think with the first document which is mostly hand - written a translation threat is uanable to read (and so unable to translate). Also the printed words are written in a very old and today unusual way of writing.

Gerdan

Comment

many thanks Gerdan
          regards
          andy

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X