Olympic Medal Document to a Turkish Participant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Olympic Medal Document to a Turkish Participant

I wonder has anyone seen another of these given to a Turkish participant. Hernn Oberstleutnant Halit Bayrak was the grandfather of a friend of mine who owns this document. I guess he was a horse rider.

Hope you enjoy, sorry for the white line, I would've posted a clear version if the document was mine.

Tan
    Attached Files

Originally posted by Tan Berk View Post
    I wonder has anyone seen another of these given to a Turkish participant. Hernn Oberstleutnant Halit Bayrak was the grandfather of a friend of mine who owns this document. I guess he was a horse rider.

Hope you enjoy, sorry for the white line, I would've posted a clear version if the document was mine.

Tan
    VERY Nice !!!

Comment

There's plenty of history behind this one!
      Jeff

Comment

Hello all

Glad to see some interest in the document. I will call the owner tomorrow and find out more information about the recipient and post it here, cheerio!

Comment

Agree, very interesting - and rare, I would guess - document!

hank
          Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
          ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

Comment

I have finally remembered to ask to the owner of the document who the recipient was, he was not an athlete as I have guesstimated but the head of the Olympic team and later a cabinet member in the national assembly.
            Still a rare olympic document to a Turkish recipient.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X