Interesting German Nazi Paper Flag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting German Nazi Paper Flag

I haven't seen one of these before. How often do they come up for sale? This one has a written note to someone on Christmas Eve 1944. I thought it was interesting and would share. May put it on the Estand as paper flags really aren't my thing.
    Attached Files

Many of these pennants (wimples) were printed for parades. I have one that came in a photo album....yours is sort of missing pieces and both ends. Sorry to say it isn't worth all that much in that condition.

Comment

Oh I don't think it's worth much either, but for a beginning collector, this may be something that starts off his or her collecting for just a few dollars you know?

Comment

I don't know about you but I would feel guilty selling this to a beginner...I would donate/give it away to them if they had just started collecting. There is a section on the forum just for that purpose.

Bill

Originally posted by army_inc View Post
        Oh I don't think it's worth much either, but for a beginning collector, this may be something that starts off his or her collecting for just a few dollars you know?

Comment

Now I feel bad for making the comment.... I'll look into that section. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by W Petz View Post
            Many of these pennants (wimples) were printed for parades. I have one that came in a photo album....yours is sort of missing pieces and both ends. Sorry to say it isn't worth all that much in that condition.
            I agree

Comment

Neat item. Worth a few dollars to someone, no doubt.

Comment

I didn't intend to make you feel bad. Just making a comment on what I would do. I agree you could make a few dollars as anything WW2 era is collectable. Your choice on what you choose to do with it.

Bill

Originally posted by army_inc View Post
                Now I feel bad for making the comment.... I'll look into that section. Thanks.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X