Hitler youth in the fuhrers service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hitler youth in the fuhrers service

I picked up this pamphlet today Dated 1941 Hitler youth in the fuhrers service. Lots of photos, anyone seen one like this before?

Originally posted by brock View Post
    I picked up this pamphlet today Dated 1941 Hitler youth in the fuhrers service.
    I will a little correct is not "fuhrers service", it is Fire Fighting Service.

Comment

Thanks what is the value?

Comment

Somebody else asked recently and (apparently) never got an answer....
        http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=708962

Other than that, not much to be found. Same sort of post on MFF (german mil forum) with no answers, and seemingly none for sale anywhere. That doesn't mean it's worth a whole bunch....
        Last edited by Hank C.; 04-19-2014, 11:50 PM. Reason: more info
        Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
        ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

Comment

I saw a few of these at the SOS, but did not price them....sorry Tom

Comment

I paid 20 bucks for it. I dont think I went too far wrong. For the 20 bucks the seller threw in this, an original Judges Library from 1892. Its a cartoon depiction of blacks in America at that time. Not very racial sensitive but history is history and I love to collect things from history good bad or indifferent. I saw one of these sell on Ebay for 40 bucks and Amazon has them in reprint.

Comment

You got a steal at 20 bucks.....nice

Any period picture publication with a Hitler Youth theme is worth at least double that.

Comment

Originally posted by brock View Post
                I picked up this pamphlet today Dated 1941 Hitler youth in the fuhrers service. Lots of photos, anyone seen one like this before?
                It is reprinted with extra information about HJ-Feuerwehrscharen.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X