Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PAB25, 50, or 75 document rarity?

Hi guys,

Just curious how often these award documents turn up? I know the awards themselves are on the rare side, so I assume the documents are even rarer. Any idea what they sell for when they do become available?

Thanks
    John Klein

They are not cheap.

If you have one or have found one, it may be a good idea to post pics, these like anything are well replicated.

Regards.

Trent

Comment

Hi John,

I have seen one (II stufe 25) selling on the e-stand for $90 about one year ago. I still remember the guy who picked it up but he kept very quiete about it and I don't think many people saw it sell. The seller probably didn't know what he was offering.

At the moment Weitze has a little doc group to a Major of 5 PZ regt 23 consiting of a 25 doc for the silver PAB which in fact is an adaptation of a normal PAB in silver doc, the Major's EK I and EK II doc. Asking price €1050 ($1350). Since after 3 weeks it still not sold i can imagin that most likely this is a bit to expensive.

I think it very difficult to put a price on these documents. Can't remember one for higher grades being offered for sale anywhere over the last years.

KR
      Philippe

Comment

PAB25, 50 & 75 Doc

Thanks guys.

Philippe that one on Weitze's site is the reason for this post. I was considering the group but wasn't sure about the price. Especially now with the value of the Euro to the dollar.

So there is an actual doc for these badges? They are not all just modifications to the regular PAB award doc like the one Weitze has?

Does anyone have one they can post a picture of for reference????

Thanks
        John Klein

Comment

A serie awarded to Rossmann erwin.
          Attached Files

Comment

6 others
            Attached Files

Comment

6 last
              Attached Files

Comment

Jacques

What more can I say
                Regards
                Si

SWS Collection 01-14 Images Copyright.

Comment

these are not mine, just some photocopies or various pics from my files.

jacques

Comment

And there was I getting all over excited then..... I was going to offer to swap the wife for them.
                    Regards
                    Si

Comment

Originally posted by Simon 1964
                      I was going to offer to swap the wife for them.
                      Don't let this hold you back, keep on looking...

Comment

Thanks Jacques! For a minute there I thought you were the reason these are so rare. I thought you had them all. I assume you copied some of these from dealer sites. Do you remember what any of them were selling for?

Has anyone seen one of these with the line drawing of the PAB on it?

John Klein

Here is the one that Helmut Weitze has available.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Pz doc

Hi John,

I wast just browsing the forum and saw your posting (will email you later). Just wanted to say that these documents are very very difficult to buy. Prices vary from very low to 1000 dollar or more depending on the unit. But in the end it all depends on what the buyer wants to pay for it :-).
                          Also the Pz rgt 23 was part of the 23 panzer division. I know some groups from this division who also had II, III or even IV stufes! This division was also part of operation Winter storm, the relief operation for Stalingrad.
                          I can imagine the dollar-euro exchange rate is making the decision difficult. But i don't think that the euro price is that high for such a group.

Hope this helps a bit ;-)

Jeroen

Comment

Hi Jeroen,

Thanks for the comments, I am surprised that you haven't got one amongst your very good collection
                            Regards
                            Si

Comment

Pz

Hi Simon,

I had one, but my focus has changed to more complete groups. Unfortunaly this hobby it to expensive to keep it all :-(.

BTW, did you passed?

Jeroen

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X