Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pab 25 broze award document !help!

Hello Gents,
    can somebody help me regarding a price for a Panzer Assault Badge 25 (II.Stufe) in Bronze award document for a soldier of the Panzer Lehr Recon unit awarded in August 1944 (in Normandy). The document is in a really nice condition !
    Also from the same soldier is his regular PAB in Bronze award document available...interesting is that is was awared in Afrika in 1942, also very nice condition (both doucment are un-punched!)...
    I want to buy them, but need to know what a reasonable price is between collectors...Thanks in adevance

Originally posted by HGL View Post
    Hello Gents,
    can somebody help me regarding a price for a Panzer Assault Badge 25 (II.Stufe) in Bronze award document for a soldier of the Panzer Lehr Recon unit awarded in August 1944 (in Normandy). The document is in a really nice condition !
    Also from the same soldier is his regular PAB in Bronze award document available...interesting is that is was awared in Afrika in 1942, also very nice condition (both doucment are un-punched!)...
    I want to buy them, but need to know what a reasonable price is between collectors...Thanks in adevance
    As always, pictures would be helpful...for overall condition, who signed them, etc. I'm not really up on prices for PAB docs, but pix would help a lot. Probably a couple hundred dollars, if not more.

best
    Hank
    Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
    ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

Comment

gotta have a pic ??

Comment

Sorry I have no pics, also I think if you read the description the expert should know how these documents look like...but again its a regular PAB25 i.Bronze (II.Stufe) document (for Panzer Lehr) as well as regular PAB in Bronze document awarded in Afrika for Panzer recon unit, I really was hoping to get at least somebody having a knowledge other than "we need to see pictures"...Thank you

Comment

If genuine i can easily see you having to part with 1000 euro or more. If you're not a docs collector you might want to ask some who are to take a look, the combination of rare awards, plus attractive units\campaigns invites closer scrutiny. The other thing to check is who signed them as it may also have a bearing on the value.
          And also for your information combat badge documents can come in various forms, from typewritten to unit specific types, which again will also affect value, so you shouldn't be surprised by the lack of answers, it's your own doing.
          Collecting German award documents, other paperwork and photos relating to Norway and Finland.

Comment

Originally posted by Simon O. View Post
            If genuine i can easily see you having to part with 1000 euro or more. If you're not a docs collector you might want to ask some who are to take a look, the combination of rare awards, plus attractive units\campaigns invites closer scrutiny. The other thing to check is who signed them as it may also have a bearing on the value.
            And also for your information combat badge documents can come in various forms, from typewritten to unit specific types, which again will also affect value, so you shouldn't be surprised by the lack of answers, it's your own doing.
            Only if it's original. but who knows without seeing it ???????? With all the good fakes out there???????

Comment

docs

If the name on them is Otto Henning I would wonder if they were stolen. His 25PAB was signed by the batl. commander von Fallois 15. August 1944. If I remember correctly his regular PAB was a re-issue doc. I can't imagine his family would knowingly part with them. Vorsicht!

Comment

Originally posted by Simon O. View Post
                Thank you Simon, the whole group ist still with the family and I was not allowed to take pictures, but all items are 100% original and even including Soldbuch+Wehrpass. The PAB doc is the standard normal one as well as the PAB II.Stufe...His EK2 certification doc was also awarded in Africa with a nice Faksimille Stamp of Rommel and Stamp of Panzerarmee Afrika...Afrika Cuff Title, etc. was all awarded by Panzer-Lehr...

Comment

Sounds like a nice group and i hope it stays together, from the sound of it you could be looking at 2000 euros upwards for the whole lot.
                  Collecting German award documents, other paperwork and photos relating to Norway and Finland.

Comment

If we are talking about a broup with Soldbuch, Wehrpass, all citations including Ek II, PABiB, Afrika cuff yiyle and PABiB II grade with service in Afrika and Normady I think we are talking about more than 2.000 Euros.

Please try to keep the group united amd, if you purcase it, show it to us.

I know sometimes is hard from families to take part of this and often you need to purchase it in several times, but keep it going till you have the whole group so you will be the keeper of the memories of this soldier.

Good luck.

Angel
                    Looking for DKiG Heer winner Soldbuch who also won the TDB and/or CCC, specially in Silver.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                    X