Adolf Hitler Signature oppinion needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adolf Hitler Signature oppinion needed

Need oppinion about this signature.Card itself is unfortunatly damaged beyond repair. If signature is good than even that kind of damaged card will do.

Regards
    Cvrc

Adolph Hitler Signature

With a mass produced post-card, I doubt it.
    mikeburch

Comment

Looks good to me

Comment

Originally posted by Obersalzberg View Post
        Looks good to me
        I agree

Comment

I will not talk about the signature because is really difficult to say if its real or not just with some pictures.

But the stamps got my attention. Why says "Graz 3 april 1938"?

Hitler was in this date at Graz, what can be seen here: http://www.hitlerpages.com/pagina45.html

Does someone can say anything about these stamps? Was like a commemorative one? And why are they on some German seals?

Carlos

http://www.postalhistory.com/photo.a...s_A%2FAU380408
          Last edited by clevischi; 04-08-2014, 08:41 PM.

Comment

Stamps are known as Semi-Postals: used to raise money for events (part for postage + some to raise money). As these are event cancelled, then the card was mailed (probably to a collector or family member) I am sure they are from the event, but can't say too much as to originality of the autograph (I think it was on the card already)

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Weinand View Post
              Stamps are known as Semi-Postals: used to raise money for events (part for postage + some to raise money). As these are event cancelled, then the card was mailed (probably to a collector or family member) I am sure they are from the event, but can't say too much as to originality of the autograph (I think it was on the card already)
              Thank you by the fast answer, Ron!

Comment

Thanks for all your input and answers.

I have to say that signature is in black, gray ink a bit faded but it is not pre stamped, printed or faksimile, it is Signature.

Also I have to ad that this is postcard find from flea market in Graz for few Euros.

Thanks again for all your coments.

Best Regards
                Cvrc

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                X