Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Updated or Digital KM Lohmann & Hildebrand

Good Day Fellow Researchers:

Does anyone know if their is a modern Kriegsmarine Lohmann and Hildebrand Band III that combines/rolls-up the information in Personalien 291, 292, and 293?

It is such a pain in the Dupa to manually search all three. It just screams "human error" is going to happen. If there is a source where the three are combined and consolidated---that would really make my searching easier and more accurate.

Or better yet, does anyone know if it digitalized and searchable anywhere?

Thanks.

Joe

So Sorry! I meant to post this in the Research forum and not the Photo/Paper Forum!

Sincere apologies!

Joe

Comment

Joe, I don't believe the animal you are looking for exists but I agree that it would be nice.

Richard

Comment

At least all three are in just the one volume.
        Collecting German award documents, other paperwork and photos relating to Norway and Finland.

Comment

Just received in the mail today a digital copy of "DIE DEUTSCHE KRIEGSMARINE 1939-1945" by Lohmann and Hildebrand. Haven't had a chance to look at it yet. It is being sold by "deutsches-wehrkundearchiv.de".

Hope this helps.
          Richard

PS: Just had a chance for a quick look. The CD is divided into 3 pdf files, one for each of the original books. Each book's pages are in the form of individual jpegs that are saved as a single pdf file and therefore the pdf files are not searchable as text would be, however it is still great to have, even in this format and the price is reasonable (24 Euros + postage).
          Last edited by RichardT; 04-30-2014, 02:36 PM.

Comment

RichardT:

Thanks for the great info.

Joe

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X