AH Sig on E-Stand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AH Sig on E-Stand

Hello all, just wanted to see what you guys thought of the AH signed postcard on the e-stand.

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=728020

Thank you!

100% good to me

Comment

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=728031

I already asked the same question..

Comment

Looks like one from the "factory" for me.

Best regards

Eric-Jan

Comment

Originally posted by Eric JB View Post
          Looks like one from the "factory" for me.

Best regards

Eric-Jan

Can you please explain, E-J ?

Thanks!

Comment

In my unprofessional opinion the problem is in the "h". The lower loop in the "H" looks strange. Looks shaky, condensed, drawn. Also the initial line that forms the "h" looks too long.

I am simply comparing the stuff in Hamilton's book.

I personally wouldn't buy any photo item signed by Hitler. Way too easy to forge. Hamilton's book shows a very nice freehand forged signature and it's very difficult to tell its not real.

Comment

Yes, it is very difficult to tell if a signature is original or not. Even my signature changes, depending on the situation I do it. If I am sitting at my desk, or standing and in a hurry.
              For me (keeping out striking exceptions where the lines are interrupted and restarted) is important to know the origin of a document. I would not buy any signed item coming from some countries. But this has been bought from a qualifeid German dealer, Victor Gross. I think he would be very careful to sell such a document on his website, declaring it as HITLER ORIGINAL UNTERSCHRIFT (autograph), perfectly aware I could at least ask for refund if I prove it is a forgery.

Comment

Yep, but I think you have a much better shot when buying a signed document than a signed photo. Harder to forge. As long as you know what the AH printed sigs look like and have an understanding of what AH's sig looked like during certain time periods. What type of documents he would have and would not have signed, etc. Combine that with locating a good dealer and you are set. But expect to pay between $1500-$3000 for it. I got my AH signed document from Alexander Auctions and I couldn't be happier with it.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                X