Who have Large copy images tell me please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who have Large copy images tell me please

Does this painting have the original color or is the color modified later?

Who else has these kinds of paintings? It does not matter of what size or whether it is original, who have the photograph please tell me.

I want photograph large copy file / file = jpeg or other last name image file

please tell me / Thank you dude

Painting

That looks like a photograph, to me.
    Recently, some color photography was discovered, very similar to yours.
    mikeburch

Comment

This is a foto out of the book " die grossen Militarparaden des dritten reichhes " by werner landhoff . it is a original color foto.

Comment

Originally posted by tony james View Post
        This is a foto out of the book " die grossen Militarparaden des dritten reichhes " by werner landhoff . it is a original color foto.
        Thank you very much Mr.Tony James

Comment

Last edited by liketheclassic5; 03-15-2014, 04:45 AM.

Comment

Hi Lady And Gentleman

User : "tvonk" (China Man) contact to me he say i have large colour image / he say we can exchange the image
            i send image to email but tvonk (China Man) send small image size and lie to me the image have water mark and small detail and very small size

He said but i'm don't have received image you

You Fake China Man i send large image and high detail original size but chinaman user: "tvonk" send small size to me and bad quality so bad watermark ****! You Fake China Man

Mr.tvonk You're so not thoughtful and "unfair" "You so not thoughtful" very very bad guy unfair I'm very disappointed in you China man

Ohh and he said to me "Or you can buy it on the web.
            Or you can buy it from me(of course it is cheaper than you buy it from web)"

**** is real him so not thoughtful

For your information Mr.tvonk he is Fake and so not thoughtful bull**** man

I am sincere and honest but Mr.tvonk him have a trick to me So bad guy

For your information

Thank you

Comment

Ohh more

He siad to me : "It's not that interesting image" Wowwww!!!!

i'm send large image file to him (Original Size and high quality high detail)

Unfair he send small image bad detail and watermark very very bad guy

Unfair and Fake Mr.China man / i hate you / you gold digger and You're so not have thoughtful ****

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X