Ss kavallerie RKT photo-- unpublished

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ss kavallerie RKT photo-- unpublished

This is a great unpublished photo I picked up off estand a couple of years back. I recognized Hans Georg Von Charpentier ( left) during the time he was an NCOs. He went on to win the Knights Cross and wound up a Sturmbahnfuhrer.

I think the unterstrmfuhrer in the middle is Johannes Gohler, who also went on to win both DKIG and the Knights Cross.

Any idea who is on the right? Thought it looked like Rudolph Maeker....but not sure. If it is, he also went on towing the DKIG.

Pretty cool to see the three of them together before they had garnered such great awards....
    Attached Files

Here is my autograph of Von Charpentier on a postcard. His is apparently one of the scarcer ss RKT autographs.
    Attached Files

Comment

Very nice & RARE photo !!!!! Tom

Comment

Does anyone else have photos of any of these three notable ss officers tat they could post? I am especially interested in Von Charpentier.

Thanks!!!

Comment

It almost looks as though Maeker is wearing der Spiess tress on the left cuff in this photo....

Comment

Nobody has cool kk cavalry photos or documents to post? I have a photo of Lombard that I will try to find later....

Comment

Charpentier
              Attached Files

Comment

Tom

Comment

I am a big fun of Florian Geyer i have some good photos

O.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                  X