Helmut Weitze

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Assistance with Panzer Related Building ID/ Location....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Assistance with Panzer Related Building ID/ Location....

I was recently able to obtain two stunning (Wehrmacht) Panzer related photos, both taken in front of this building. Would anyone be able to make a positive ID on this building and its location ???

Many Thankx....

"Hundestaffel"
    Attached Files

where

A tall order as it looks like your average barracks found in Woofville, Barkstown, Caninestadt, etc.

Comment

Pauke !!

You Old Dog !!! Ya' got me on that one for a second !!!

Lets spice this up a bit....here is a (heavily) "Cropped and Chopped" 2-part version of the second photo in the grouping (same building in the background)...no KC's, but all the other major hardward (EK's, TAB's, GAB's, BWB's, AK Cufftitle etc)...possibly some of these faces are known to the Panzer collecting community ???

"Hundestaffel"
      Attached Files

Comment

Difficult call as usual…. My 3 first thought go to Darmstad or Gutsburg or Imarsstad. Very rare pictures for sure.., if you collect them..

regards

Erwin

Comment

As I keep receiving numerous requests from people who actually collect (no, really !!) such rare Panzer photos and want to see more of the group photo, here is a little more to enjoy... (or be jealous over........)

"Hundestaffel"
          Attached Files

Comment

Man, I just keep getting PM after PM about these photos....seems like a lot of fellows must collect such material....weird, eh ??

If I was to say that these photos picture various members from the Werkstatt Kompanie of Schwere "Tiger" Panzer Abteilung 501 - D'oh !!! I HATE you "Hundestaffel" - would that help ID the Building / location ???

"Hundestaffel"

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
            X