X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS Urkunde Estand....

I would like comments on this urkunde from the Estand:
    http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=711296

I find it quite odd, that the stamp isen't from the unit signing the document??

Can't say that I like the look of it - is it signed with a felt pen?

Comment

Just.... LOL. This type of print is typical from a lot of fakes... They were sold "empty" in germany in the 90ies.... I ignore if the Print himself is good or not.... As you see on the back, it was obviously produced 1945.... and here we have a "1942" dated document. The "re-Issue" of a sooner Award Document, in the case the first Issue was lost, was possible.... but the Award doc would be then above commented with "Zweitschrift", "Zweitausfertigung" "Duplikat", and so on... The Signature could been have done by my daughter... the Stamp is not readable and obviously do not match with the unit (which can happen in late War, but rarely seen in 1942...) the price is more than attractive for an original....

By the Way, if anybody has an 100% original fullfilled Award from this Print, I would be glad to see it. Tks !

Comment

Yes, this document is fake and I'm 99.9% sure it has been posted on the forum before.

Comment

An obvious fake, I posted a link to this thread in the sales thread

Although I don't have any myself genuine Wehrkreis X award documents are to be found now and again
          Collecting German award documents, other paperwork and photos relating to Norway and Finland.

Comment

Originally posted by Simon O. View Post
            An obvious fake, I posted a link to this thread in the sales thread

Although I don't have any myself genuine Wehrkreis X award documents are to be found now and again

Well... OK ! But I just want to see one of them for being convinced about that !

Comment

The seller asked to have the post in e-stand removed, as he wasn't aware it was/is fake. I did copy the pic, and re-posted in the "Fake Documents" forum (along with a fake NKS urkunde from eBay).

best
              Hank
              Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
              ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

Comment

Originally posted by 708.V.G.D. View Post
                Well... OK ! But I just want to see one of them for being convinced about that !
                I have no doubt that the document itself is original (the template, that is). There were examples of WK level wound badges issued although they were uncommon - most wound badges were processed by combat units, hospitals and replacement units).

Comment

Originally posted by 708.V.G.D. View Post
                  Just.... LOL. This type of print is typical from a lot of fakes... They were sold "empty" in germany in the 90ies.... I ignore if the Print himself is good or not.... As you see on the back, it was obviously produced 1945.... and here we have a "1942" dated document. The "re-Issue" of a sooner Award Document, in the case the first Issue was lost, was possible.... but the Award doc would be then above commented with "Zweitschrift", "Zweitausfertigung" "Duplikat", and so on... The Signature could been have done by my daughter... the Stamp is not readable and obviously do not match with the unit (which can happen in late War, but rarely seen in 1942...) the price is more than attractive for an original....

By the Way, if anybody has an 100% original fullfilled Award from this Print, I would be glad to see it. Tks !

Comment

Originally posted by Brian R View Post
                    I have no doubt that the document itself is original (the template, that is). There were examples of WK level wound badges issued although they were uncommon - most wound badges were processed by combat units, hospitals and replacement units).
                    I've been thinking about this all day, including through Christmas dinner . The WK or AK printed docs I have seen are not processed by the commands themselves, but lower commands within the area (like hostitals, etc.). I have seen EKs and other awards awarded on this level, but I'm not sure I have ever seen a wound award authorized by a Wehrkreis. I know this is above and beyond what was originally discussed in this thread, but I just wanted to clarify.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                    X