Luxtorpeda - polish bullet train 30´s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Luxtorpeda - polish bullet train 30´s

Maybe someone can enjoy this photo - great design!

Cheers,

Jack
    Attached Files

I like this picture - the Polish bullet train. The government of California is building a bullet train project. It's already costing much more than the voters approved, and my guess is by the time it's finished, if ever, it will cost over a hundred billion dollars. And in the end, it will look like the train in this picture!!
    Those of you who live in California already know this.

Steve
    ~ The true test of a democracy is how well it protects the rights of its least popular citizens. ~

~ Never cross swords with an unworthy opponent. ~

Comment

Yep, But, Then again look at what they elect to office and how, dare I say it their union controlled
      Of course for cost over runs just look to the Bay Bridge the longest Bridge in the world goes from fairy land to africa SORRY GUYS IT'S A OLD LOCAL JOKE . Regards, Bet this will get my hand slapped
      Last edited by Ed.Anderson,Jr.; 12-22-2013, 08:41 PM.
      Ed. Anderson,Jr.
      The film "Idiocracy" was originally released as a comedy. Now it has been re-released as a documentary.

Sarcasm is just one of my many talents!

Comment

An unacceptable comment coming from ANY writer here, but considering that it is from a Moderator...a sign that it's time for a change.

Br. James

Comment

Wow, I will post here even though I think the thread will possibly be deleted.

Here is an interesting French locomotive I found while doing some research on Art Deco automobiles.

Bill
          Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
          X