in feb. 1944 the doc had been printed.
      the underwrite keitel is not original.

Comment

Originally posted by brst29 View Post
        hallo!

the doc is a fake.
        in feb. 1944 the doc had been printed.
        the underwrite keitel is not original.
        The doc is probably a fake but not because the Keitel signature. Just a lot of original DK awards have a facsimile signature, not an autograph.

Comment

Originally posted by DDD777 View Post
          Patzwall, Scherzer, WW2...

I do not care what you think about this document, you can buy it, or make another one, choise is yours, my opinion, this DKiG BU is fake.

Yes, i can. Many more mistakes. Sorry but, i'm not going to give instructions here for error correction of fake makers.

BR and congrats with upcoming holidays!
          . 100% Fake. This one is not sooo good.... the later I have seen are better, especially Keitel's signature.... but they are luckily some other different points not matching with period make formal Award Docs... More and more Advanced Collectors KNOWS where this Sh.... is coming. These Copies have been discussed on several Forums, especially german ones. And for sure, one day someboby will intend an action against the Faker, followed by those who have been betrayed.... We are not talking from few hundreds Euros, but from big, big Money.

Comment

Thanks to you all, guys. I've learned just a lot of things about these documents following your posts. Tha doc is alredy back on the way of the seller.
            Val

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X