Another EK2 Award Document Help Wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another EK2 Award Document Help Wanted

Hi guy's here is another EK2 Award Document which i would like the ok on please
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

It looks fine to me. These "Horse drawn supply" unit documents are pretty rare. I've seen only a few over the years. IMO it's pretty nice ! Tom

Comment

Nice doc from Army Group North.

Comment

Another beauty Mark, howz a bout 50 euro for dis one? seriously this is a bit rare IMO, nice 121 Inf Division stamp! its not uncommon to find Wound badge and the winterschlacht im Osten medal certificates, but we don't often see EK documents awarded to men of Transport/Supply units. another very nice score sure to be of interest to award certificate collectors. signed by Martin Wandel who fought in Leningrad and died in Stalingrad as Commander of XXIV. Panzerkorps, here is a link to some info about this man. I hope this is of interest to you Mark!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Wandel

I wonder what this man did to earn the EKII?

Kevin
            Last edited by WEISNER; 12-12-2013, 01:20 AM.

Comment

It's less common to see EK docs to members of supply units, after all they weren't usually part of the fighting. But on the other hand an EKII to a member of an infantry division for actions on the eastern front is about as common as you can get.
              Collecting German award documents, other paperwork and photos relating to Norway and Finland.

Comment

Thanks for all your comments & help with this guy's , much appreciated

any idea as too the value of this one ?

Comment

IMO Around 60euro max! Simons point on Infantry Regiment EKii Docs won in Russia is a valid one,there were one or two

A nice doc though my friend

Ross

Comment

Originally posted by Volksgrenadier 44 View Post
                    IMO Around 60euro max! Simons point on Infantry Regiment EKii Docs won in Russia is a valid one,there were one or two

A nice doc though my friend

Ross
                    Thanks again Ross

Comment

Thats cool my friend,It would seem some of the other guys dont share my thoughts on a value on your other EKii doc but thats what makes this forum so so good

Ross

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                      X