X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS-portrait

Hello!

Has anyone seen this photo before?
    It has been offered to me by a reputable seller, but I am always cautious when it comes to exotic photos...

Thanks,

Mark
    Attached Files

Click!

Comment

Hello

the picture was offered in the MFF weeks ago for a small amount but noone bought it in cause of the doubtable backside....

Believe in the pircture or not.... I cannot say if it is pre or post 1945 and I discussed with a few photo collectors.. (no papermarks aso) Have a look at the backside.....

Best Buckeru

Comment

Originally posted by lohengrin View Post
        Hello!

Has anyone seen this photo before?
        It has been offered to me by a reputable seller, but I am always cautious when it comes to exotic photos...

Thanks,

Mark
        Hi, Mark.

I saw this photo two times: once at eBay (seller was different than in kuratorium post) & once at MFF. I don't know if it is the same photo. Could you also post the reverse?

Rostyslav.

Comment

IMO, irmagard6056 definitely does not warrant her "100 % Positive Reviews"......unless you collect post May 1945 produced photograghs.

"Hundestaffel"

Comment

Originally posted by Buckeru View Post
            Hello

the picture was offered in the MFF weeks ago for a small amount but noone bought it in cause of the doubtable backside....

Believe in the pircture or not.... I cannot say if it is pre or post 1945 and I discussed with a few photo collectors.. (no papermarks aso) Have a look at the backside.....

Best Buckeru
            Thanks for the feedback... It seems that there are several copies out there...

I do not own it, but I examined the reverse on the above copy and it is a standard
            late 1940's paper without paper logos or any writing...

I am on the fence on this one... I was thinking that it is good, but since there are as many as 3 other copies out there, I am not as confident!

Originally posted by Andrew Harris View Post
            Hi, Mark.

I saw this photo two times: once at eBay (seller was different than in kuratorium post) & once at MFF. I don't know if it is the same photo. Could you also post the reverse?

Rostyslav.
            Thanks Rostyslav!

Unfortunately, I do not own the photo, so I can't post the reverse. However, I can ask for a scan!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X