Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hitler signed(?) card

Hi.

My first post here. Got recommended this forum for my question on a norwegian forum: samlerforumet.net

I have two cards, one of them might be original handwriting, the other one seems to me to be some kind of print.
    Even though they both have the same greetings text, there's a large difference in terms of quality.
    And as you can see of the two pictures, the difference has nothing to do with the preservation, but obviously they put more effort and money when printing the best one (if they are genuine)

I have attached photos of them both.
    My question(s) is:
    Are one or both of these greetingcards genuine?
    If genuine, can someone confirm that Hitlers the "low quality" card is a printed
    signature?
    If both cards are genuine, would someone in this forum be able to confirm if the "high quality" card is handwritten and if it is a genuine or counterfeit signature?

As additional info, I can inform that the "high quality" card had a invoice from a german auctionhouse attached on the back with the following text on the auctionhouses stationary:

"Rechnung for die auktion: 17 SW
    Katalognr: 900
    925 DM
    16% = 1073 DM"
    And then some handwritten text in german ending with "hat eine originale unterschrift Adolf Hitler"

The invoice could also be a counterfeit if the card turns out to be a forgery, but I strongly believe that the invoice from 1980 is genuine.
    But of course, the auction house maybe gave their authencity statement in best sense, but could still be wrong.

Anyone that have some info regarding these cards?
    If needed, more photos can be posted.
    In this post, the pictures are all the "high quality" card .
    I'll post the "low quality" in next post

Thank you.
    Regards
    Oyvind

[IMG]http://www.samlerforumet.net/forum/viewtopic.php?
    mode=attach&id=82203[/IMG]

Last edited by Norway99; 12-08-2013, 03:11 AM. Reason: photos might help :-)

Here is the "low quality" card

This picture are of both cards:

Comment

Pictures

I believe the photos in this thread is not showing so here's the link to the norwegian forum with pictures:

http://www.samlerforumet.net/forum/v...ic.php?t=10867

Pics are on both pages (1,2 numbering end of page right side
      Last edited by Norway99; 12-08-2013, 01:06 PM. Reason: missing info

Comment

You have to be a full member to have the ability to post pictures. It's worth the price, believe me.

All the best,
        Mike

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
        X