X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ϟϟ LAH photos on eStand

Hi, guys.

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=707757

I don't know if they were made to fool people or they were made for somebody after the war. But Agfa alone = postwar photo paper.

Rostyslav.

Agreed, a few months back I got a SS Pz photo with the same markings/etc.....still not sure if they are fakes or just post-war copies? I know it doesn't really matter, but just for interests sake, the one I got did not glow under UV light

Comment

The backs made to look as though they are from an album seems overdone and the shine of the photo is very evident.

But, they seller is a good guy from posts of his I have read and I don't think there is intention to deceive.

Chris.

Comment

Hi Guys:

To be honest I have 59 albums & 15,000 plus loose photos of waffen SS and this is all news to me. Like I said, all pics do not glow under UV light & Ive never seen these images for sale elsewhere. But that doesn't mean they aren't post war made. These were picked up at the max show back in 1998. I will change description to add they may be postwar printed but I did not try to deceive or trick anyone. I think these can stay on stand as I see post war pic with autographs under same section with no problem. Thanks for the heads up! best regards Richard

Comment

I see no problems with these photos. I had a post war assembled photo album of Nebelwerfer unit veteran with exactly the same marked photos. Many images had a photo studio stamps with a date when they were printed and the date was about 1968-1970.

Comment

Originally posted by RD Rygaard View Post
            Hi Guys:

To be honest I have 59 albums & 15,000 plus loose photos of waffen SS and this is all news to me. Like I said, all pics do not glow under UV light & Ive never seen these images for sale elsewhere. But that doesn't mean they aren't post war made. These were picked up at the max show back in 1998. I will change description to add they may be postwar printed but I did not try to deceive or trick anyone. I think these can stay on stand as I see post war pic with autographs under same section with no problem. Thanks for the heads up! best regards Richard
            Richard, I never thought that you want fool somebody, I just want to say that Agfa alone = postwar photo paper. So, these photos also were made postwar.

Rostyslav.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Harris View Post
              Hi, guys.

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=707757

Agfa alone = postwar photo paper

Rostyslav.
              What does this mean? A single Agfa on postwar photo paper?
              Thank you. I am new to photos.

Comment

Originally posted by brooksbz View Post
                What does this mean? A single Agfa on postwar photo paper?
                Thank you. I am new to photos.
                Yes, single Agfa = postwar photo paper.

http://www.kriegsberichter.de/Data/fake03e.htm

Rostyslav.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                X