Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ehren Chronik

Dear All,

As some of you know I tend to collect British items rather than German items, but I still pick up odds and ends when I find them.

I was recently in a book shop in Scotland and came across and un-used Ehren Chronik, which is something that I have never seen before. I have carried out some research online and now know what it was used for ect, but was wondering if anybody could tell me what the signiture is on the front page.

There is no name filled in, so I did wonder if it may have been the signiture of a commanding officer.

Any help would be great.

Johnnie

PS. I have just noticed that I cannot post images. Is there anyway I can add photos?

Johnnie

Comment

Johnnie, welcome to the forum.

To post pix, you either have to pay $25 for association membership (if you collect any kind of military, it's money well spent), or you can upload them off-site (imageshack, for instance) and link to here.

No idea on the signature off the top of my head, but unused Ehrenchronik's generally go in the $30-$40 range. Maybe a bit more.

best
      Hank
      Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
      ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
      X