SS TK camo postcard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS TK camo postcard

Hi guys , i am thinking of selling this postcard but have now idea as too it's value , so can anyone give me a ball park figure
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Condition wise, I would say 25-30, The mint ones sell between 50-75, although some dealers ask more.
      DaveJ

Comment

I have no idea of the value, but please note one thing. Yes, the guy has a Totenkopf collar tab, but the photo, as shown on the back, was taken by Max Bueschel. He was never with the Totenkopf Division, but during 1941 and 1942 was with the SS-Kavallerie Brigade. This was based around the two SS-Totenkopf Reiter Standarten, so it makes sense for this man to be there. But no one should believe he is a member of the Totenkopf Division.

Comment

Originally posted by MarcRikmenspoel View Post
          I have no idea of the value, but please note one thing. Yes, the guy has a Totenkopf collar tab, but the photo, as shown on the back, was taken by Max Bueschel. He was never with the Totenkopf Division, but during 1941 and 1942 was with the SS-Kavallerie Brigade. This was based around the two SS-Totenkopf Reiter Standarten, so it makes sense for this man to be there. But no one should believe he is a member of the Totenkopf Division.
          Marc, good point that could only be raised with great knowledge.

But, knowing what the SS-Kavallerie brigades got up to, it's almost more interesting.

I agree with the pricing of the postcard given by DaveJ. BTW, I have others in the series which I paid a lot less than some dealer prices.

Regards,
          Chris.

Comment

Thanks for the advice guys

Comment

I agree with the price's given....I have this exact same card. I've had it since the 70's and paid about $7.00 for mine back then, so at today's prices who knows ??? Tom

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X