Photos in Egypt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Photos in Egypt

I wanted to share some photos from a G.I. stationed in Egypt from Sept. 42 to end of the campaign. He was in the 125th Ordnance. Just wanted share a few of them.
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Hi D......

......I really like the last pic in the series. What great wartime humor.

Comment

Werner Böhner now lies in the El Alamein German war cemetery.

http://www.volksbund.de/index.php?id...rlustsuche_pi2[gid]=10c90549c186a3981569f41ef6a64f6f
            Collecting German award documents, other paperwork and photos relating to Norway and Finland.

Comment

Thank you Simon O. for that information. This grouping from this U.S. soldier has many photos and original negatives. Could photos still be made from these old negatives?

Comment

Hi B.. that is a funny creative set up. Some of the other pictures are guys joking around with different things. I guess you had to find a way deal with war.

Comment

A nice shot of a Lorraine Schlepper, one of the early German attempts to create self-propelled artillery. It was replaced during 1943 by the Hummel.

Comment

I learned something I didn't know about that picture. That's one of the reasons this forum is so great. Thank you Marc

Comment

Originally posted by D. Ricks View Post
                      Thank you Simon O. for that information. This grouping from this U.S. soldier has many photos and original negatives. Could photos still be made from these old negatives?
                      As long as the negatives are in good condition photos can still be made from them.
                      I also like the "Hitler Art"!!
                      Jim

Comment

They look good to me but I'll take them to get developed and see. Thank you Jim

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                        X