BrunoMado

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Award Docs from Germany Navy - what ship ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Award Docs from Germany Navy - what ship ?

I got this Docs from German Navy - there are in a fixed in a Map with pictures !

Do you think you can find his ship ?? Or the Autograph from the Docs ?

All two Docs autograph is "An Bord"....
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

The signature could be Korvettenkapitän "Juncker" but I am not sure.

Gerdan

Comment

Hi GErdan - many thanks - its possible to find him ?
          About the stamps - its right FLOTTENKOMMANDO -and Autograph from a Korvettenkapitän ?

Comment

I believe both are fake i'm afraid. But i'll take a closer look this evening
            Collecting German award documents, other paperwork and photos relating to Norway and Finland.

Comment

The thing is, this Korvettenkapitän didn't have the authority to award a KVKII or EKII, he could certainly sign on behalf of the correct authority, which in this case would be Otto Schniewind, but that omission is a big red flag. Nor can I match the signature to any of the 4 admiralstabsoffizier for the time period and all the various docs I've seen coming from that authority are either signed be Schniewind or stamped with his signature.
              Collecting German award documents, other paperwork and photos relating to Norway and Finland.

Comment

I have KvK & EK citations to two different sailors and signed by the Flottenchef dated just a few days before the date on the EK citation shown above and the stamps don't match with the ones shown here.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X