Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A few nice POW photos.
    Attached Files
    Interested in candid/private Hitler, KIA, and Holocaust photos. Also any AH related memorabilia--silverware, linen, crystal, china...
    All the best,
    Chris

Comment

Captured Soviet Colonel.
      Attached Files
      Interested in candid/private Hitler, KIA, and Holocaust photos. Also any AH related memorabilia--silverware, linen, crystal, china...
      All the best,
      Chris

Comment

Here are some high award holders. Does anyone recognize the SS Knights Cross holder?
        Attached Files
        All the best,
        Chris

Comment

A few more. Check our the WWI enlisted man sporting an EKI, certainly not rare but interesting all the same.
          Attached Files
          All the best,
          Chris

Comment

SS Blood Order holder.
            Attached Files
            All the best,
            Chris

Comment

Here are a few highlights from a LSSAH grouping that came into my collection recently.
              Attached Files
              All the best,
              Chris

Comment

Don't you just love that DOT 44 Camo?
                Attached Files
                All the best,
                Chris

Comment

Last few to share from this LSSAH set.
                  Attached Files
                  All the best,
                  Chris

Comment

Here are a few Holocaust related photos. Both rare and sad.

Forced labor under the watchful eye of a German policeman.

Note that it isn't SS but regular army troops conducting this round-up.
                    Attached Files
                    All the best,
                    Chris

Comment

Here is the photo from this round-up depicting army troops.

Jewish fellow being abused by an SS man.
                      Attached Files
                      All the best,
                      Chris

Comment

Next up are a few random SS pics. Some nice and interesting insignia in these pics.
                        Attached Files
                        All the best,
                        Chris

Comment

Next two.
                          Attached Files
                          All the best,
                          Chris

Comment

Two more.
                            Attached Files
                            All the best,
                            Chris

Comment

Last one for now. I hope you enjoyed these highlights from my recent additions.
                              Attached Files
                              All the best,
                              Chris

Comment

I have second generation copies of most of those photos of SS-Panzer Regiment 5. In fact, I used some of them in my book Soldiers of the Waffen-SS, and will be using more in my current Germanic Waffen-SS project.

The pictures are from April 1943, near Izyum in Ukraine. They show 1. Kompanie relaxing and holding a banquet. The very first photo shows future DKiG and RK winner Paul Senghas standing up, while just above it, company commander and future DKiG winner Wolfgang Schneider looks at the camera. Future RK winner Kurt Schumacher is next to him, smiling.

I have names for more of the men, but don't have them handy at this moment. I'll try to post them later on. Meanwhile, thanks for posting these images!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 3 users online. 0 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X