mein kampf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mein kampf

hi all went to pick up some stuff today and the guy has this aswell from his great granfather. i know its real but whats it worth in this condition ??

also one of my pics shows the other three books he has so if any one interested please say
    Attached Files

pics 2
    Attached Files

Comment

gerdan

thankyou for links

Comment

Hi Chris,

I think Gerdan has given an great view on the current prices of these books.
        I can only relate my experience of German bric-a-brac shops, where the Goering title sells for around 7 Euros!
        Many TR publications are quite easily found in little back street German shops for small amounts of cash, but many have been "De-Nazified" by having the "Eagle and Swastika" emblems removed from the books.
        I recall several years ago, when visiting my mother-in-law; that a man living in the same four flat block left 20+ TR books outside his door for collection by the refuse collectors (in the UK, the "bin men")
        Asked if I could choose a few books before they were taken away, and told "You can take them all, if you want".
        Chose 4 or 5 "good" titles, the rest went into the trash cans!
        "One man's treasure is another man's rubbish" can hardly be a more correct statement!

Best wishes,

John.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X