6 Early 1931 Hiter Goring, Rohm Photo Photcards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

6 Early 1931 Hiter Goring, Rohm Photo Photcards

Picked these up today, neat early pictures of them all and not a super small picture. These are photo-postcards the 2 dated 31 are neat. The the group shot of the early ss guys, would of loved to of seen the album these came out of.
    Attached Files

pic 3

pic 3
    Attached Files

Comment

c 5

pic 5
      Attached Files

Comment

ppp

ppp
        Attached Files

Comment

Remarkable photos. In the first one, to AH's immediate right are Manfred Freiherr von Killinger and Wilhelm Friedrich Loeper.
          Saluting in second photo: Gauleiter Martin Mutschmann. In Pic 3, left to right: Franz Ritter von Epp, A.H., Rudolf Hess, Hans Schemm, and Franz Xaver Schwarz.
          In Pic 5, at table to HG's left, Hans Hinkel (maybe), Dr. Robert Ley, and Julius Streicher.

~ Mike

Comment

Hi,

Great group of early photographs!
            I too would have liked to have seen the album from which the SS group photo was taken.
            A significant group of early NSDAP pics, wonder who was the original owner?
            Unlikely we will ever find out.
            Thanks for showing!

Very best wishes,

John.

Comment

thanks

Thanks for the positive comments on the pics.

I like the one where the storm trooper must of whipped out it camera real quick and took a picture while Hitler and Epp looked right at him. Epp looks like he does nlt approve.

Comment

Great pictures.

Comment

Great images! Thanks for sharing! They remind me of what I acquired. I was fortunate enough to receive the slide archive of a deceased Kriegsberichter along with the camera he used during the war (a KW Praktiflex). The family also gave me boxes of old glass plate negatives. At first I did not give them much thought since I believed they probably only depicted early family scenes. When I finally got around to looking at a few, I was floored by what I saw. I discovered the boxes were an archive in themselves of the early rise of the NSDAP in all its facets! Each negative showed such scenes as the early leaders, rallies, parades, marches, truckloads of SA men with banners, HJ training camps and a lot more. I highlighted a few representative scans below. Apparently this Kriegsberichter was an early member of the NSDAP and had complete access to Hitler and everything he was trying to accomplish. It was the family's wish that I not reveal the identity of this incredible photographer. Incidentally many of his color images photographed in Russia will be published in the near future.

Dave (seekwhence)

Comment

Good grief ! This thread is already superb.
                    That's some super photographs of the early days.

Comment

In the first (top) photo in Note #9, it looks like Hitler is chatting with Reichsorganisationsleiter Gregor Strasser standing in the foreground, while Himmler and Hess can be seen over Hitler's shoulders...as usual! And that looks like Gauleiter Martin Mutschmann to the far left of the photo, and possibly Gauleiter Friedrich Hildebrandt behind Himmler's right shoulder. Great photo from the Kämpfzeit!

Br. James

Comment

Martin Bormann stands behind Strasser. The man with the moustache is Georg von Detten. Second from left after Mutschmann is, I think, Hans von Tschammer und Osten, followed by Manfred Freiherr von Killinger.

~ Mike

Comment

You have a great eye, Mike! I see what you mean regarding Hans von Tschammer und Osten, and I agree with the other IDs you've provided; I had forgotten that Hildebrandt was SS, not SA. And your tagging Martin Bormann also missed my gaze; I have to say that he's in shadow so I couldn't see the details of his face!

What is also exciting about this photo is the presence of BOTH the Reich-level and the Gau-level PL brassards from the late Kämpfzeit -- Strasser is wearing the three-banded armband for Reich-level and Mutschmann the two-banded for Gau-level. A classic photo!

Br. James

Comment

Here are some more scans of glass plate negatives showing scenes from the same event depicted in the first image of the series I posted above.
                            Hitler, Mutschmann and Hess are seen first to enter the rally.

Next to follow are Strasser and Goebbels

Dave (seekwhence)

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 4 users online. 0 members and 4 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                            X