Ehrenurkunde Award Dr. Goebbels Signature

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ehrenurkunde Award Dr. Goebbels Signature

This doc came along with some estate items I recently bought. Not sure what this doc is, but with my limited high school German I translated that it was awarded to Johann Rausch for his help in the winter work for the German people 1937-38. The doc measures 14 inches in height and 10 3/4 inches width. My heart skipped a beat when I saw Goebbels signature at the bottom. Unfortunately, I think the signatures might have been lithographed on the doc when it was printed. I would like to hear what you think. What is this award and what does it say. Approximate value? I searched and searched and couldn't find anything like it. Thanks, Jay
    Attached Files
    Last edited by VE45; 09-28-2013, 06:50 PM.

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Correct on both thoughts. For his contributions in "Winter Help" 37 - 38 and the sig's are pre- printed. very nice document ....I have seen these before, but not often encountered. Tom

Comment

Thanks for your reply Tom. Anyone have an idea about approximate value? I would like to offer this award doc on the estand but don't want price it fairly. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Jay

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X