ScapiniMilitaria

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please help with photos of LW aircraft for upcoming book!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please help with photos of LW aircraft for upcoming book!

All:

I sadly sold off my TR photo collection ages ago, but I am currently writing a book about the Murmansk Run and have found myself in need of some photos of a couple German wartime aircraft.

I am looking for photo(s) of the following:

JU 88
    He 111
    Bv 138

Since I'm writing about these aircraft flying out of Norway, I would love it if I could find a photo or two of them stationed there and/or with the ordnance used to attack merchant vessels. If not, I'm still looking for a nice photo to show the reader what the aircraft looked like.

Since all of the other photos in my book are previously unpublished, I would really like it if the photos have not been published previously. My hope is that someone on here has some great photo albums and can share what they have with my readers. Full credit will be given to you for the photo in the book and I will cover any/all costs of scanning it in at least 600dpi (if not higher).

As an aside, I am also looking for photos of operations relating to Murmansk and Archangel-bound convoys, both from the German and US/UK side. If you happen to have any, I would be most indebted if I could use them in my book.

Thank you for reading!

Dave

I neglected to mention...I'm not looking to buy the photos, just include them in my book.

Thanks for any help you can provide!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
    X