Fritz Eckert Div. TOTENKOPF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fritz Eckert Div. TOTENKOPF

Hello! Exist by Fritz Eckert, Sturmbannfuehrer Division Totenkopf portrait photos or other photos? He was winner of the DKiG and the Close Combat Clasp in Gold. About posted pictures I would be very happy. Many thanks in advance!

I've not yet found an image for him, his rather lengthy biography is in my current work on "Totenkopf." By all accounts an exceptional officer, both as a Bataillonskommandeur and twice as an interim Regimentsführer.

Comment

Too bad, but thanks Mark. I read Karl Ullrich's book "Like a rock in the sea" about him. Unfortunately, I haven`t found in two volumes a picture. He was awarded very high. If you have any information about his military career, I would be very happy about it!

Comment

His lengthy biography will be in volume 9 of "German Cross in Gold Holders of the SS and Police."

Comment

Originally posted by Mark C. Yerger View Post
          His lengthy biography will be in volume 9 of "German Cross in Gold Holders of the SS and Police."
          Thanks for the info! Do you know the date of release??
          Last edited by macmoeller; 09-28-2013, 12:01 AM. Reason: Some forgotten!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
          X