Generalfeldmarschell Kesselring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Generalfeldmarschell Kesselring

Uncle Albert to his troops: KC W/Oakleaves, Swords and Diamonds. Does anyone know where his KC is located. Thank you in advance to anyone that responds.

Peter
    Attached Files

I know this is old.. but this has surfaced on one the facebook collecting pages
    Attached Files

Comment

I remember seeing it before (a couple diff. places) I remember it as being original. Tom

Comment

Originally posted by Tom B View Post
        I remember seeing it before (a couple diff. places) I remember it as being original. Tom
        I just remember these being faked really well and a huge thread about it, but I think it was removed, the guy who has it says it s been authenticated and came from came from an estate of a recently deceased P-51 pilot who spent a lot of time as a ground exec. In post war occupation in germany.

Comment

Originally posted by Craigob View Post
          I know this is old.. but this has surfaced on one the facebook collecting pages
          I'm probably not the most expert to comment on this, but this looks very odd.

Are we sure this is Kesselring's original KC mappe?

Comment

Would be interesting to find out, I did mention the whole "fake RK doc" that happened a while ago and the mysterious faker mark .. but he didn't seem swayed. It would be nice it was legit but hey...

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X